Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help keep into Hou up and running.
Ok, y’all. I’ve got another gift guide for you. This one is for the fitness lover in your life. I think it’s safe to say we all have one. And if not, it might be you, in which case you can scope out some things to put on your own wish list. There’s one more gift guide coming up. It will be for the homebody. It was an easy one for me to put together because it’s basically all the things I want. So be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss it.
- Yoga Starter Kit: So this may not be for the fitness guru, but it’s perfect for that someone who has been saying they’ve been wanting to give yoga a shot.
- Lululemon All Day Tote: This gym bag is perfect for the gym to work/work to gym hustle.
- Stylish Fitbit Bands: The fitness junkie in your life probably already has a Fitbit or other fitness tracker, but you can never have enough pretty bands. I have this one in rose gold and get compliments on it all the time!
- Klean Kanteen: Everyone needs a good water bottle and this one almost definitely comes in your friend’s, boyfriend’s, sister’s, uncle’s, mom’s favorite color.
- Inkwell Press Fitness Planner: I’ve loved Inkwell Press products for a long time and any of their products would make a great gift, but for the fitness junkie, their fitness planner is the way to go. And if you use my affiliate link, you’ll get $10 off a $50 purchase, so shop around while you’re there!
- Charcoal Deodorizer: Earlier, I mentioned a gym bag. Now, let’s talk about something not so pleasant. Those gym bag and sneaker odors. These cute charcoal sashes work great at keeping those sweaty things fresh. It’s a cute way to give someone a lump of coal for Christmas!
- Class Pass: I always like to include experiences in my gift guides. Class Pass is a subscription service that lets you pick from a variety of classes in your city rather than sticking with the same old thing.
- The Knockout by Victoria Sport Pocket Tight: Y’all, these are my very favorite workout (and weekend errand pants) They have these almost hidden pockets that are perfect for holding your phone, keys, or what have you.
And there you have it. A quick and dirty gift guide for the fitness lover in your life. Happy shopping!